Sunday 18 March 2012

Earning for spring

I was roaming around the garden this morning looking for a sign, any sign that spring might be here.  What I found was a garden full of sleeping plants.  At least I hope they are just sleeping.  Not surprizing I guess.  We still wake up to a frost covered world every morning.
We are settling into this new house. After living on the West Coast for so long,  I love the bright prairie sunshine that pours in the windows most days.  And Libby is in love with the snow. 

I lived away from Calgary for over 30 years and it's true - you don't go home again.  Moving here has been like going somewhere entirely new.  This new Calgary is an exploration.  Today Libby and I found the Kingsland Farmer's Market and one of the best cups of coffee I've had in ages.  We also bought organic Bison bones for Libby along with a beautiful Organic Chicken from the Bowden Chicken Farm for dinner.  


No comments:

Post a Comment