Thursday 12 September 2013

Hiking Boot Sock workshop

My hiking boot sock workshop starts this coming Sunday, September 15th, at 1 p.m..
Check with Veronica at Stash Needle Art Lounge (here) if you are interested in taking this class with me.  the yarn we are using - Ella Rae - is scrumptious.

In October I will be teaching Fair Isle Knitting .  We will be constructing mittens in two colours which should be great fun.  Check the Stash Needle Art Lounge website for all Veronica's wonderful classes this fall.  I will be putting a tutorial on the blog in the next couple of weeks about Fair Isle  or "Two fisted Knitting.  So you can watch for that too.

And in November at Stash, I will be teaching knitting and fulling while we make a Christmas sock.
Cheers for now

No comments:

Post a Comment