Monday 25 June 2012

Beady Eyed Fancies is live on ETSY

What a journey this has been.  I've started new business's before, run business's successfully, but this is my first time setting up a business electronically.  Etsy is an umbrella under which artists and crafters can sell.   I am now under the Etsy umbrella.    you can go to Beady Eyed Fancies here 
I feel a bit like a cook with lots of pots on the stove, pots that need careful tending, stirring, and adding ingredients as needed

 The first six Hand Stitched Artist's Soft Booklets are up.  Each has an an original cover, and they all have pockets on the inside covers, and 4 soft felt pages in the middle.  I have now cut out a new shape  - a heart.  And then there is the butterfly shape, inspired by this antique needle case found in a garage sale.  We'll see how it all goes.

I love working with my hands.  I love the satisfaction of making something, stitching something, knitting something or crocheting something.  Knitting for me is a meditative process, especially when I am doing a gazillion rows of garter stitch like I am right now with the new afghan, which is coming along nicely by the way and will be ready for a photo op soon.   And so it goes.  Stay tuned.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment