Sunday 28 October 2012

A Closer View



I have been looking at the world through my macro lens this past while, and what goes better with taking pictures, than a steaming cup of tea, and what goes best with a steaming cup of tea - Chocolate!
A challenge came from a photographer pal to pick a passion and do a photo shoot.  Her passion is chocolate.  Now, I love chocolate too, but I also love colour, and fibre.  So I combed through my fibre stash and picked out some, set up my mini photo studio and had some fun.
Once I started looking at things a different way, the shiny cranberries in the colander caught my eye too.
The Lily bouquet was next to jump in front of the lens.  It's fun to look at flowers from a bee's point of view
I have been working hard these days, completing the set of ornaments for my ETSY shop.  I'm added two more critters to the menagerie.  Do you remember the song "I want a Hippopotomus for Christmas"?  Well, here comes a darling little hippo to hang with your ornaments, and an Elephant too, all decked out in beads.
I'll have photos in a couple of days, as soon as they are stitched up and stuffed.

No comments:

Post a Comment