Friday 27 April 2012

I am absolutely obsessed with my garden at the moment.  Meet some of the new additions, resting in pots and waiting to find out just where in the garden they will be taking up permanent residence. 
The weather here is cool and rainy, which is good for watering and softening the earth for digging.
My goal is to tidy up the front beds, make things presentable, and then concentrate designing on the back yard.
Libby the border collie is helping - except her holes tend to be right in the middle of the lawn.  She climbed into the rabbit's play tunnel the other day, the better to watch the goings on.

As for the work, the first 6 little soft artist booklets are finished.   I hope to open an ETSY shop to showcase these beauties.  The goal was to have the first 6 done before I moved onto the marketing end.
 Each booklet cover is original.  I have used my fantasy crochet flowers, buttons, exotic ribbons and thread to create them.  Inside, they each contain a front and back pocket, and 4 soft pages for stitchers, knitters, and crocheters to put sewing needles, pins, tape measures, embroidery scissors, all in one neat little book that is easy to carry in a work bag.
I'm pleased to have the first 6 created and am now designing again.  My stash is full of surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment